Lifelong Memory | সারাজীবনের স্মৃতি

Lifelong Memory

🌿 Lifelong Memory

Sometimes, life holds on to the memories we thought we would leave behind. The more we try to forget, the deeper they carve themselves into our hearts.

All through life,
the only person I remembered
was the one I thought
I would forget.

— Mirza Ghalib

💭 Reflection

These lines from Mirza Ghalib remind us of the bittersweet irony of memory:

  • We often try to let go, yet the heart refuses.
  • Some people leave footprints that time cannot erase.
  • Forgetting is harder than remembering, when love is involved.
⸻ 🌍 বাংলা সংস্করণ ⸻

🌿 সারাজীবনের স্মৃতি

কখনো আমরা ভেবেছি ভুলে যাবো, অথচ জীবন সেই মানুষটির স্মৃতিই আঁকড়ে ধরে রাখে। ভুলতে চাই যতবার, ততবারই মনে আরও গভীর হয়।

সারাজীবন,
কেবল সেই মানুষটির কথাই মনে রইলো
যাকে ভেবেছিলাম
ভুলে যাবো আমি।

— মির্জা গালিব

💭 ভাবনা

মির্জা গালিবের এই পঙ্‌ক্তি আমাদের মনে করিয়ে দেয়:

  • ভুলতে চাইলেও মন সহজে ভোলে না।
  • কিছু মানুষ এমন ছাপ রেখে যায়, যা সময়ও মুছে দিতে পারে না।
  • ভালোবাসা থাকলে ভোলা সবসময়ই কঠিন।
Previous Post Next Post